
I've been thinking of things like what if I have lupis or a bloodclot? If someone breaks into my apartment right now...do i have enough time to grab my 9 iron (to the left of my bed) and blugeon them? Wonder if i'll ever get in a scooter accident should I wear my helmet to possibly avoid further retardation. Also, I could have sworn we just had a hurricane...

so how come the sprinklers keep coming on every 30 minutes. Why didn't the doctor just listen to me when i went for swelling of my ankle and he made me take a pregnancy test? that is a resource wasted that could have been utilized for 17 year old girls in alaska or 14 year old girls in tx.
Regardless, i lay here as hurricane Flo makes landfall, bloating me and crushing my insides, wondering about shit like what I would look like if I was skinny and how early is too early too go into work? I would get up and watch a movie but i'm kind of nervous in my delicate state after watching steel magnolias yesterday and having a complete meltdown. I'm mad I didn't get to watch my football team play due to....

is it going to rain tomorrow or can I ride the scooter? Will i ever get married and have kids that I'll smack the shit out of? Wonder what DT is doing? Wonder if Jewely is up? I've bought all new furniture in my head and rearranged it.
Now there's some sort of owl or something that sounds to me like I should call it a wipperwill. i don't know what that is but it sounds about right. I'm to the point where I'm rubbing the boogers out of my eyes because I've been up so long. I get up now in then to look out the window to see if some douche ass has knocked over my scooter tonight. (as last night)
i've been trying to figure out if i could be mayor of a small town for a few years and end up on a vp ticket. i read a story about a priest in venice who got caught in bed with a parishner's wife. it made me think about what it might be like to try and be a nun. all of that no cussing, and drinking and smoking or doing it. somebody must really convice those broads that god is really worth it. i don't get it. i think that when nuns die they get really pissed when there's no heaven just a big sign that says "HA, you wasted your life! you didn't get to do anything fun. we tricked you! sheep! how did you think it was a good idea to devote your life to something based on a group of men ranked in importance by the size of their hats?? you dult." then they can't warn their nun friends because they're not angels. no heaven=no angel...just "you're dead."
5AM-- i think i have to move my bed as my highly sensitive hearing is picking up an extremely low hum coming from somewhere in this building that makes it sound like i'm on acid. this is definitely going to pose a problem. shit it's making my back hurt thinking about it.
oh fuck. it seems i should do something like work out except that i'm scared of the lupis and the bloodclots. i hope you're all sleeping or drinking. i guess i'll sign off now. until next time my chitlins...end scene and roll credits to "Stars" by Hum Stars (link to the left is a refresher) guess i've missed the train to mars so i'll be out back counting stars.
Vote DeFranco 2008
-holy shit...the neighbor upstairs has the most annoying alarm

No comments:
Post a Comment