OK! Seriously. I'm getting tired of this. Well, you guys remember the story of Nickolai right? (pictured in a previous blog with another chick) He keeps calling from his friends phone (as his is still clearly not paid) and I will not call him back for obvious reasons. Well...I just got tricked and answered the phone thinking it was my mild mannered friend Basilio until he said "HEY, this isn't Basilio."
Please play "Stalk You" by Los Abandonded here. Hell, you really only need to play the chorus which can be seen here.
Then he proceeded to be like "God you never ever pick up your phone! I've been wanting to take you out! Geez girl, we have to get together!" He followed his nice statements by telling me he broke his hand over the Fourth of July and can't work and that he's a convicted felon. Now I'm just waiting for the "oh, and I have a slew of babies scattered about the world."
He wanted me to wake from my nap and meet him. I felt like an episode of cops...like this is the story that preceeds the drama. Here's my statement to police
"Well, I went to the mall to pick up my boy see...and he was calling me from his friend's phone cuz he didn't pay his bill. Then we was kicking it at the mall and since he doesn't have a car I had to drive. Then these guys came up and they recognized his jailhouse tattoo ______________________________." (you can fill in the rest here)
He is really cute though. I kinda want to call him back.
Then last night a very taken man, around my age and in town for business who has shared all kinds of stuff with me about his girlfriend, asked me to go back to his room and drink beer because it would be more fun. I said no at which time he tried to convince me at least 2 more times...."you sure?" What a dick.
This happened only after being tricked once again thinking my friend Brian was calling. It wasn't I answered. It was a different guy but one that doesn't take cues well. The day I met him he called me twice in like 2 hours and once the next day. I never answered or returned. Well this night, he wanted me to meet him I made no promises. As I was sitting next to Semper Infidelis he texts me 3 times and called twice. THE ANSWER IS NO! NO! NO!
I know you might say...why do you give your number? The answer is this...FUCK THE CELL PHONE AGE! You know you always have your phone on the table and when someone asks you can't lie because they sit next to you and call it to check for the lying. I need a new game plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment