Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Sat. Night In...in years

Well, well, well! here i am...watching some good quality television. cheaters. this raging woman just busted her boyfriend, whom she has at least 2 feet on, at the days inn pool with a woman that's not his baby mama. fancy! the days inn!? i'm sure a nice meal at burger king preceeded this trip to the urban beach. yeah, did i mention this is in dallas?
















Anyhoo, I figured I better lay off the crime television after I found myself searching for sex offenders in my neighborhood...which I found and now keep a print out of his picture in my wallet, taped to my dashboard and on the fridge. Ok, not really but I totally know what he looks like now. it makes me especially happy to have a dog with downs that'd kill a butterfly in my honor. thanks chuck!


this is the first Sat. night I've been in the house in f'ing ages! it's soooo long if you stay in. i really had no idea how much stupid shit you can do and how much bad tv there really is, which i love by the way(and still haven't watched any reality, OH! Oxygen channel or the shitzilla of them all...MTV) I'm also amazed at how much truly worthless research I can do on the internet. Did you know the human head does NOT weigh 8lbs?? Fuck you lipnicki! See everyone though he was so smart with his little glasses...




OH OH! LOOKA WHAT I ORDERED TODAY!




that's right bitches! the bean! when i get back to LA, i'm thinking possibly thanksgiving, you won't even recognize me! i'll be rockin' my bean to a better me. ok, get your dirty minds out of the clean gutters...eeesh!

Being here i've also been reflecting upon my time in LA, with whom i spent it and my inevitable everyday task of separating the shit from the chocolate. I'm SOOOO not in the mood to be serious, but let's just say the finding the chocolate is like finding your mom in the mall. exactly...i have no idea what she even looks like so it's tough.

is THIS your mother?



end scene and roll credits to "rhythm nation" by janet jackson. yeah, i don't get it either but the music owns me.

No comments: